A Virtual Webinar Video Recording
with Bestselling Author Tama Kieves
Or Keep Reading for More Details
The ONE unique asset you have in this life is your true expression.
What is Holding You Back?
Your undiluted voice is love and power.
Expressing who you are in this world is your destiny. In a world filled with noise, it is a spiritual imperative for you to speak your truth, own your point of view, trust and belt out your note, share your gifts – be who you really are–and do what you’re meant to do.
FINDING YOUR VOICE IN THE WORLD is a one-time webinar (and recording) to help you find out what you really want to share and how to undo the barriers in your way.
Finding your voice in the world means you can:
* Truly STAND OUT in your business, art, or career and be remarkable
* Speak up, co-create, and ask for what you need in a relationship
* Unlock clarity, energy, and boundless capacities—and create your true life.
* Stop trying to “fit in” or meet other’s expectations…and discover what you must express in order to feel whole
* Be a messenger, a change-agent, and someone who ignites possibilities
* Stop hiding, stifling and muffling your truth
* Attract “your people” and untold opportunities and good!
If you are feeling defeated, quieted, dimmed or diluted in ANY way…then FINDING YOUR VOICE IN THE WORLD will teach you strategies for freeing your core power…and releasing YOUR voice. I want to answer YOUR questions! And get you fired up again. It’s just $29. Yep, that’s right… and these practices can help you save YEARS and don’t-even-talk-about-it amounts of money. And of course, you can watch/listen as many times as you like!
In this One-Time Webinar (and recording!) I will teach you techniques that I’ve used to teach and coach thousands to:
* Identify where and how you are holding yourself back (and what you can do right now!)
* Free the force of love within you that will help you find the clarity about what you are here to express…and the courage and conviction to unleash it!
* Learn the grace in artful communication (here’s a sneak peek: there is a difference between venting and voicing)
* Touch your uniqueness and boldly claim the vibrant self you are meant to be, the contribution to our world
Expression is what gives us something to express.
“We receive the light when we impart it. Thus, we repair the world.” – The Kabbalah