Thriving Through Uncertainty
With A Course in Miracles
Virtual Program Held via Zoom
June 30 – August 18, 2020
Tuesday nights, 8:00p.m.-9:30p.m (ish) Eastern Time
(7:00pm Central, 6:00pm Mountain, 5:00pm Pacific)
$129 for 8 weeks – All RECORDED too!
Register using the button below …or keep reading for more info!
This is your turning point: Are you moving forward from strength or weakness?
For decades, I’ve been guiding clients and students through every kind of uncertainty. It’s what I’ve been privileged to do. When all the usual safety and answers don’t work, I help you find your own extraordinary path—through anything. A BETTER path.
And I’ve decided to create a very special experience right now—given the times we’re in–for those of you who want to USE this time of uncertainty to uncover your true well-being, strength and direction. The world may not have your answers. But that doesn’t mean you don’t know what to do…
For the first time, I’m offering a LIVE online 8-week series based on my latest book, Thriving Through Uncertainty, combined with the amazing training of A Course in Miracles.
Right now, in these times of spreading fear—you can get stuck in fear. You can think you don’t know how to calm down, get clear or figure out what to do. You can start imagining that your life will never be okay again, (if it ever was…)
But there’s an Intelligent Power in you—and I want to help you make the best decisions of your lifetime right now…and all the time. This program will show you how to move beyond fear and listen to your Higher Mind—and experience the love and connection of a lifetime.
Are you ready to discover the path that’s already open for you?
For the first time, I’m going to teach my A Course in Miracles classes that I’ve taught live in Denver CO for years, in this Special Edition LIVE in a virtual format – so that you can attend from anywhere. Every session will also be recorded – but if you are online with us LIVE, you join me in the interactive discussion, immediate coaching/guidance and you’ll be exploring some life-changing techniques with other students, as we break up into groups of 3 at times, so that you can receive deeper support and connection. I cannot say it enough, but this kind of community is vital right now. And even if you just listen to the recordings, you WILL feel this community! (And I’m also available to you by email, so you can have direct contact with me…and ask me anything. We’re going on this pilgrimage into power together!)
“Tama, your version of ACIM truly resonates for me. There’s lots of ACIM out there. But I love YOUR delivery and the individual people in your groups!!! Cooks the sauce, percs the coffee–and takes out the trash, to boot! I’m glad I held out, instead of settling, and I got what matches me not just down to my bones, but to the toenails too! Woohoo….. Yah! Thank you!!!” – I. C. Click here to read more…
Message from Tama:
What is A Course in Miracles?
You may know I’ve taught the life-changing path of A Course in Miracles for decades, and I’m devoted to this awe-inspiring path. A Course in Miracles is a spiritual psychotherapy program that has provided millions of individuals with the tools to return to an experience of their own amazing inner guidance and life’s purpose. It is an inspired practice for those who want to be FREE. Here is a video where I talk a little more about it:
“You talked about how we’re either listening to fear or to love. I‘ve heard this many times, but I heard it in a whole new way this time. The way that you describe the concepts and bring it to everyday life, is perfect.” E. Lewis Click here to read more…
Here are a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy in this 8-week program:
- Each session starts with a guided meditation, bringing you fully into the presence of support.
- Dive into the week’s topic in an intimate, your-life-is-the-curriculum way, guided by my commitment to practical spirituality combined with the wisdom and support of others who are on this journey with you, creating an oasis of transformation in your life–every single week.
- Learn how the principles in A Course in Miracles can help you thrive through uncertainty, as Tama blends teachings from both sources into a seamless mindset training program.
- Find access to your own inner authority—and brilliant solutions from out of the blue, possibilities you never thought of—insights worth years of therapy and peak performance seminars.
- Experience interactive break-out sessions where you will explore the lessons of A Course in Miracles in a way that unpacks your life and immediately shifts your mood.
- Get my direct input, support, and personal attention as you spend 90 minutes with me every week. You’ll get to ask me questions and get my immediate feedback…at a fraction of my normal coaching rates.
- Meet smart, fun, conscious, loving people who are dedicated to your growth and to their own and laugh, explore and grow together weekly in an environment dedicated to safety, support and kindness.
The 8-week program is just $129 – about $16 a week to change the way you experience everything in your life and commit to moving beyond anxiety and discovering an inspired intelligence that knows exactly what to do.
Let’s embark on this pilgrimage together—and use this time to tap an infinite strength for ourselves, our family, and the world.
This is a moment in time. Will you move forward from your strength…or your weakness?
“Spending this kind of intimate time with Tama was like taking a 10 week around-the-world vacation from the French Alps to the Italian countryside and beyond. I am on fire with my life.” -M. Lefkowitz
“I can’t wait for the next recording! Tama, I want you to know that I feel so connected to this group. Just the meditation alone had me feel something I hadn’t felt in years. I am getting so much out of each session!” -S. Warren
“I LOVE taking A Course in Miracles with Tama Kieves. She is delicious carbonated irreverent holiness!“ -S. K.
“I LOVE Tama, I swear I just healed something with you in your A Course in Miracles class that has kept me back for more than 15 years. You’re amazing. And so is this class!“ -M. Miller