What stories color your life? Do you want to live a new story? Do you want to live a bold, abundant, magnificent TRUE story? In a safe and sacred space, come play and explore with us. Through guided visualization, writing exercises, group sharing and in- the- moment coaching with leading career and success coach , TAMA KIEVES, learn to:
- See your past with new eyes.
- Listen to the call of your soul.
- Free your secret talents.
- Rewrite scripts and tapes that burden you.
- Tell your power stories, your love stories, your miracle moments and your new myths and legends.
- Open to bigger possibilities and realities than you thought possible. Cultivate a new storyteller within, one who writes the magnificent next chapter of your life…
The Delicious Details
|When:||Saturday, May 2, 2015 – 9:30am – 12:30pm|
|Where:||Althea Center (1400 Williams Street, Denver, CO, 80218)|
What? You don’t know Tama?
Tama Kieves, an honors graduate of Harvard Law School, left her law practice with a prestigious corporate law firm to write and help others discover and soar in their life’s work. She is the nationally bestselling author of This Time I Dance! Creating the Work You Love, Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life’s Work! and most recently, A Year without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence (all Tarcher/Penguin).
Featured in USA TODAY, the Huffington Post, Forbes, as well as on ABC News, Oprah Radio, Hay House Radio and other national media, she is a sought-after speaker and visionary career/success and book coach, who has helped thousands world-wide to discover, launch, and thrive in the life, calling and businesses of their dreams.
Says Tama, “I am here to champion achievers, artists, entrepreneurs, visionaries and all who seek to work and live from inspiration instead of fear.”