Getting Your Work into the World:
A 30-Day Dedication of Inspired Momentum
October 22 – November 12, 2020
Thursdays, 8:00pm Eastern | 7:00 PM Central | 6:00 PM Mountain |
5:00 PM Pacific
Or keep reading for the juicy details…
Before you spend thousands of dollars on a marketing program you may or may not need, or a software system that you don’t understand, or a training that makes you feel like a fish out of water – consider joining me for GETTING YOUR WORK INTO THE WORLD as we unpack your natural, fearless way to succeed and gain inspired momentum.
Video Message From Tama:
Getting Your Work Into The World
Maybe you feel like there’s so much you could or should be doing…but then you don’t do it.
Maybe you’re doing so much already, but you’re only seeing slim results.
Maybe you feel this resistance to moving forward, overwhelm, fear, intimidation, lack of focus—even though you know you ache to live your dreams and experience financial solidity —and it feels like now or never!
Maybe you’re frustrated because you know you were born for bigger success, and you see others succeeding while you feel like you’re limping.
Or maybe you’re already doing your business, but feel like you wish you felt more mojo with it, less exhaustion, a more robust flow, more confidence and conviction and a sweeter life balance…
And, maybe you feel alone– and you would love support, encouragement, direction, and the company of others who are moving past fear and achieving personalized success throughout all conditions!
Getting Your Work into the World: A 30-Day Dedication of Inspired Momentum is a hotbed of real growth and a container to get you moving …. And do it in the way that is right for you, that will allow you to reach sustainable true success in growing your business (or teaching your classes, getting your blogs out there, selling your coaching, legal services, jewelry, products, programs, or producing your music, or whatever you wish to put into the world right now…)
In the past thirty years, I’ve coached hundreds of business owners, artists, writers, and career-transitioners – at every stage of their career. And here is the one thing I know for sure: So often, the reason that people get frustrated, fail, or quit – is because they are following someone else’s plan. They’re ignoring their own genius and instincts.
So, forget the cookie cutter path, the check lists of things to do, and the “8 easy steps” that will never work for you. You don’t need the steps when you’re MOVED. Let’s overcome resistance with unbridled enthusiasm, strategic focus, smart magic, and continued persistence.
Let’s get you moved! Let’s get you taking action – inspired action – every week towards passion-fueled financial success, learning how to follow the unparalleled, strategic instincts within you. And let’s get your work into the world!
“I wanted to tell you last night that one of the things you’ve shifted within me is the fear that I don’t have a path or way forward. You knowing that I DO have a path HAS taken away my fear. Before working with you, I was always afraid, living on the edge and feeling directionless. Thanks for being the rock, anchor, guide, loving voice and everything else you do.”– K.H.
Getting Your Work into the World is presented as a 30-Day program with four live webinars, held on Thursdays at 8:00pm Eastern (7:00pm Central, 6:00pm Mountain, 5:00pm Pacific.) And everything is also recorded for your ease…
Each week introduces one of the main topics that I see as essential in getting your work into the world. But in this unique program, your life is the curriculum.
I’ll share my best strategies and techniques from running my own incredible business for 30 years in a completely non-traditional way. But we’re going to “get out of our heads” and stir up the juice that will move you past fear or resistance and help you take the actions you really want to take…
Each week, I’ll share a bit about our weekly topic, and then I’ll bring it right to you – and ask you what is really going on for you. Through coaching and inspired training, – you will be able to unlock and distill your exact next step or focus each week– for an inspired approach to progress and accountability that is easy, fun—and wildly productive.
You name the goal.
And give yourself this 30-day dedication of inspired of momentum.
Here is a look at our topics for the 4 weeks, and the types of things we will cover…
Week 1: “The Right Way” vs. Your Only Way
- Develop trust (and evidence!) in your own business savvy and instincts
- Learn how to take “the industry advice” and translate it into the way that works for you or create something even better!
- Stop trying to do everything and instead laser your focus and commit to consistent progress on the steps that will make the most difference
- Identify your superpower and become remarkable, stand out from the competition, and reduce 90% of what you think you need to do
Week 2: Fear of Failure vs. Endless Momentum
- Maintain stamina and excitement, through all fluctuations
- Move beyond perfectionism and fear of failure into constant growth and perpetual achievement
- Give up forcing things and become a force of nature instead
- Learn the power of winging it, singing it, and co-creating with the flow that already exist
Week 3: Defective Money Stories vs. Unprecedented Value
- Identify your money distortions, shift defective assumptions, and open to flourishing like you’ve always dreamed
- Discover your hidden credentials—your gifts, strength, and indispensable abilities.
- Make making money fun and sustainable instead of exhausting or “breaking your emotional bank.”
- How to feel worthy, charge what you’re worth, attract the right business, and own your value
Week 4: Old School Marketing vs. Inspired Sharing and Caring
- Discover healthy, juicy, fun marketing – that makes you feel good and excited to share! (and how to get word of heart marketing going…)
- Experience selling, marketing and promotion as a service and responsibility
- Reconcile “selling” with “spirituality” – finally!
- Find a way to talk about what you do, or “a marketing voice” that feels authentic, compelling, and easeful
Of course, these topics and processes are things you can use over and over. The curriculum in this program is something that will be the beginning of a lifelong relationship with you and your success.