We live, love, and work differently here. We are choosing inspired lives.
Team TAMA is a flourishing grassroots family of charismatic and courageous professionals, led by bestselling author, leading career/success coach, and sought-after speaker, Tama Kieves. Tama is here to empower conscious, smart, loving individuals to be who they are meant to be in this world — and to help create a new mainstream culture that chooses inspiration over fear.
Every member of Team TAMA has been called to unite in helping people around the globe to create the lives and work they love. Tama is leading an inspired revolution through love, wit, intelligent spirituality, and encouraging all extraordinary souls to tap their inspired power.
This page includes information about Tama’s Insider’s Alliance, as well as current job openings.
Tama’s Insider’s Alliance Volunteers
Current Opening: Social Media Assistant
Tama’s Insider’s Alliance is looking for a dynamo Social Media Assistant! This is a volunteer position for a highly CREATIVE individual.
Our immediate need is a rockstar who loves photos, quotes and Facebook! For this first project, you would be pairing up royalty-free photos and images with Tama’s inspiring quotes, and posting them as Tama’s daily message on Facebook. A picture IS worth a thousand words, and you are someone who can impeccably grasp the energy of a message and convey it through imagery, making Tama’s words have even greater impact!
For the right person, this project can to lead to lots more … including future employment opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re familiar with: Facebook posting, hashtags, and scheduling ahead (experience with Later or Buffer a plus!)
- You have a knack for finding the “just right image” for each quote.
- You’re comfortable with basic image editing, such as resizing.
- You’re detail-driven, with a natural eye for double-checking your work and proofreading.
- You love the idea of filling people’s feed with Tama’s message every day!
- You enjoy working independently (and remotely), but are also energized by being part of a kind-hearted and creative team.
- You’re able to keep track of your own timelines and schedules with little supervision.
- You are smart, conscious, fun, sharp, creative, easy to work with, responsive, flexible, generous and a great communicator..
Does this sound like you? This position is for an Insider’s Alliance volunteer, but it could turn into more! Please scroll down for directions to apply!
More about The Insider’s Alliance: Tama’s Insider’s Alliance is a dynamic cooperative of talented volunteers who are passionate about all things Tama Kieves and would LOVE to help her take this Inspired Revolution to amazing heights. If you’re interested in JOINING Team TAMA, then Tama’s Insiders’ Alliance is THE fast track to future employment opportunities within our organization. Insiders’ Alliance members are the FIRST people we turn to when the hiring light turns green!
In addition to the current Social Media Assistant outlined above, we are also interested in the following roles for the Insider’s Alliance:
- Mojo Ambassador and Customer Service Rockstar: Reach out to organizations/events to connect Tama as a speaker, and increase our engagement and “surprise and delight factor” with our current list of clients and students. You shine and easily connect on the phone and in writing.
- Team TAMA Detailed Excellence “Freak”: Someone who sees a checklist and thinks they’re in heaven; channels the best of the character “Radar” from M.A.S.H.; uncanny ability to see what’s coming down the pike, and has all the I’s dotted & T’s crossed, and even invents new ones. You love making things happen seamlessly and flawlessly.
- Social Media Evangelist: You breathe connection and you’re on the cutting edge of all the new social media channels and how to BEST leverage them in the personal growth industry. You would LOVE to take Tama’s message viral and turn the whole world into a tribe of passionate, inspired, smart, creative individuals doing what they came here to do.
- Graphic Designer: You know how to transform ideas into graphic concepts. You love working with people collaboratively and then running with an idea. You LOVE creatively packaging, re-purposing, delivering and marketing content. We are specifically interested in someone who will be turn quotes from the Tama’s books into beautiful social media graphics—and other possible media.
To Apply for the Insider’s Alliance:
Download and Complete the application and follow instructions for submission. Download your application here.
Current Job Opening: Rockstar Social Media Manager
We are Currently Looking for a New Team Member: A Rockstar Social Media Manager!
A job description and application instructions are listed below.
(By the way, a great way to become a Team member here is to volunteer through our Insider’s Alliance, also described on this page.)
About the Rockstar Social Media Manager Position: This is your opportunity to live and breathe in your favorite social media platforms, unleash your creative brilliance, put your chops to use, AND make a difference in the world.
You love social media. You love learning about it, staying on top of the trends, and using your instincts, expertise and strategy to help connect people and grow a tribe, a brand, and a cause.
You are driven by excellence, want to stand out in your field, and you get fired up when you think of working for a brand that you can truly believe in!
You are smart, conscious, fun, sharp, creative, easy to work with, responsive, flexible, and a great communicator. You are kind-hearted and generous.
You love being a self-starter, working remotely, and being part of a small team who are committed to growing a message that is changing the world.
You love to approach marketing creatively and strategically, getting the biggest bang for the investment of time and money. You understand the algorithms, yet respect the rhythm of intuition and inventiveness.
You love connecting, sharing, and interacting with some of the most daring changemakers in the world.
You want a position where you can get in now and grow with a company who is in this for a long, long time.
You are a storyteller. A message bringer.
And if your heart and soul is in the personal growth realm – and you want to support a positive thinking and an inspiring tone in the world – then this opportunity may very well be tailor-made for you.
Our company is the brand for Tama Kieves, a national speaker/coach/bestselling author who is devoted to creating an Inspired Revolution of people living out their dreams and daring to live from love instead of fear. Right now is a very exciting time for our company, as we are growing and having a blast while doing it! We are looking to bring someone to our small team who LOVES helping a great message get out there.
This Social Media Rockstar position is an opportunity to put YOUR stamp on a brand, a message, a movement – and watch it grow to create ripples all over the world.
This position will be part-time (approx 5-10 hours a week to start) but with the right individual and desire, this position can grow into almost anything. We are looking for the right chemistry and skillset and will co-create this position together. This is a work-from-home position with a very flexible schedule.
$15-$25/hour with growth potential. Know this position is YOU? Try us out or pitch us your rates.
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Rockstar Social Media Manager” and write us a letter telling us why this job attracts you (which parts are especially YOU) and why you think you’re just the right person to help us. Please tell us about one of your significant social media accomplishments, and/or share an experience in which you demonstrated your unique skillset and approach. Lastly, what’s your favorite platform, and why?
Please include all your contact information, anything else we should know about you, and a resume if you’d like. (and if you know your top 5 strengths from Strengths Finders, enneagram, or other type of personality assessment, shoot it along. We want to know about you!)