We live, love, and work differently here. We are choosing inspired lives.
Team TAMA is a flourishing grassroots family of charismatic and courageous professionals, led by bestselling author, leading career/success coach, and sought-after speaker, Tama Kieves. Tama is here to empower conscious, smart, loving individuals to be who they are meant to be in this world — and to help create a new mainstream culture that chooses inspiration over fear.
Every member of Team TAMA has been called to unite in helping people around the globe to create the lives and work they love. Tama is leading an inspired revolution through love, wit, intelligent spirituality, and encouraging all extraordinary souls to tap their inspired power.
This page includes information about Tama’s Insider’s Alliance, as well as current job openings.
Current Job Opening: Tech Savvy VA with Superior Communication Skills
We are Currently Looking for a New Team Member: A Tech-Savvy VA with Superior Communication Skills
A job description and application instructions are listed below.
By the way, a great way to become a Team member here is to volunteer through our Insider’s Alliance. Get Insider’s Alliance info below. If you are also interested in applying for the VA position, please indicate this on your Insider’s Alliance Application!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At the core of the mission is helping others become inspired and unstoppable in expressing their true gifts in the world. This work is based on living from love instead of fear. Since you will be interacting with clients and customers, your alignment and commitment to this mission is critical. The speaker and owner is a Harvard-trained attorney turned spiritual teacher/creative catalyst. With that unique combination comes both great communication, inspired leadership, fluid decision making processes as well as high expectations of performance. We are creating a small team of smart and excellent individuals who want to be part of helping to create a positive influence in the world.
THIS VIRTUAL ASSISTANT POSITION
Seeking a tech-savvy, bright, take-charge right-hand person to help run and grow an internet business as well as live events. This will initially be a part-time position starting at 10 hours a week, but with the right individual and desire, this position can grow into almost anything including full time. We are looking for the right chemistry and skillset and will co-create this position together. This is a work-from-home position with a very flexible schedule.
Here is a sample of some core duties that may be included in this position:
- Client relations
- -Handling incoming email and phone inquiries about classes, events and other offerings, in a way that grows this work. This includes being a “brand evangelist.”
- -Providing tech support for online classes, assisting clients with passwords, trouble- shooting technical issues.
- -Connecting with clients with creativity, warmth, and humor — most often through email in a timely manner.
- -Establishing rapport and connection effortlessly and consistently — with light sales.
- Virtual Business Support:
- -Organize for quick retrieval products, testimonials, and creative content.
- -Setting up regular and dedicated mailings in CRMS (Ontraport)
- -Managing the back-end of customer records, mailing lists, program campaigns and sequences (Ontraport)
- -Updating website content and creating landing pages for new programs (Word Press)
- -Manage calendar listings, travel schedule, and promotions related to events
- This Role Might Grow to Include Additional Dream Duties, If It’s a Fit:
- -Networking, promotion, outreach for booking speaking engagements
- -Oversee coordination of event details
- -Social media strategy and management
- -Product creation: repurposing existing content into products
- -Video content creation/video editing
- -Internet marketing strategy and execution
- -Website creation/graphic design/SEO
- -Creative brainstorming
DESIRED TRAITS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Upbeat, smart, and fast-paced, with an “I’ve got this!” attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, authenticity, and warmth conveyed through writing.
- Loves to take charge and is very bright, self-motivated, and able to spearhead direction with minimal training.
- Technically savvy, with the ability to learn and master new software quickly.
- Knack for organizing, streamlining, economizing, and creating process improvements.
- Natural propensity for sales and marketing and supporting the growth of a mission.
- Ability to easily prioritize and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellence Freak who nails details.
- Nurturing presence who supports and encourages growth.
- Experience supporting a speaker or coach or working in an internet business is a BIG PLUS.
- Experience with WordPress, Ontraport or InfusionSoft a BIG PLUS.
- Office 365 and Zoom experience also helpful.
~10 hours to start, though this position can grow into anything we mutually desire. Hours are flexible, but need to be consistent. Morning availability is strongly desired.
$18-$30/hour with growth potential. Know this position is YOU? Try us out or pitch us your rates.
To Apply for this VA Position
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject “VA Applicant” and write us a letter telling us why this job attracts you (which parts are especially YOU) and why you think you’re just the right person to help us grow. How do you think you can help us most? And what experience have you had? Please include all your contact information, anything we should know about you, and a resume if you’d like. (and if you know your top 5 strengths from Strengths Finders, enneagram, or other type of personality assessment, shoot it along. We want to know about you!)
Tama’s Insider’s Alliance Volunteers
Tama’s Insider’s Alliance is a dynamic cooperative of talented volunteers who are passionate about all things Tama Kieves and would LOVE to help her take this Inspired Revolution to amazing heights. If you’re interested in JOINING Team TAMA, then Tama’s Insiders’ Alliance is THE fast track to future employment opportunities within our organization. Insiders’ Alliance members are the FIRST people we turn to when the hiring light turns green!
Should any of the following roles resonate and you know you’re THE ONE, we definitely DO want to hear from you, even if you are unable to participate in the Insiders’ Alliance at this time! With the deepest sense of trust and gratitude, we honor a timeless Universal flow that continues to bring us brilliant professionals to complement our evolving team.
- Mojo Ambassador and Customer Service Rockstar: You’re charismatic and you love people. You’re the type of person who can sell ice to Eskimos when you’re in love with the mission; and you are in love with Tama’s mission and her smart, authentic, conscious brand. You can reach out to organizations/events to connect Tama as a speaker, and increase our engagement and “surprise and delight factor” with our current list of clients and students. You shine and easily connect on the phone and in writing.
- Team TAMA Detailed Excellence “Freak”: Someone who sees a checklist and thinks they’re in heaven; channels the best of the character “Radar” from M.A.S.H.; uncanny ability to see what’s coming down the pike, and has all the I’s dotted & T’s crossed, and even invents new ones. You love making things happen seamlessly and flawlessly.
- Social Media Evangelist: You breathe connection and you’re on the cutting edge of all the new social media channels and how to BEST leverage them in the personal growth industry. You would LOVE to take Tama’s message viral and turn the whole world into a tribe of passionate, inspired, smart, creative individuals doing what they came here to do.
- Creative Product Developer: You know how to transform content into products and services. You LOVE creatively packaging, re-purposing, delivering and marketing content, as well as providing customers with new experiences that keep them inspired, engaged and moving forward.
Skill Sets We Find Attractive for the Insider’s Alliance:
- Ability to work independently (primarily in a “virtual” setting)
- Demonstrated communication and time management skills
- Ability to tap into and influence a deep, wide circle of key contacts & decision-makers
- Proficiency with CRM database tools
- Marketing, advertising and sales, particularly online
- Online research
- Highly proficient using Cloud-based platforms such as the Google suite, SoundCloud, etc.
- Blogging platform expertise
- Rapid, accurate transcription of audio to text
- Strong computer proficiency in major programs like MS Word, OneNote, Excel, Lync, Adobe Photoshop, In-Design, etc.
To Apply for the Insider’s Alliance:
Complete an application and follow instructions for submission.